Welcome to Health Statistics Research Guide:
The Health Statistics Guide provides links to national as well as international health data on health care, diseases and statistical resources of interest to health professionals.
This extensive Guide was graciously shared by Bruce Abbott, Health Sciences Librarian at UC Davis. With his permission, it has been reproduced as a CSULA LibGuide. Thank you, Bruce!
The original LibGuide can be viewed at: http://guides.lib.ucdavis.edu/healthstatistics
Kids Count Data Center
- "Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (U.S.)"
- "National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)"
- Statistics as Topic
- Statistics, Nonparametric
- Vital Statistics
- "statistics and numerical data"[MeSH Subheading]
- Utilization[MeSH Subheading]