How do I find a book in the Library?
1) Search the Library Catalog to locate a book by title, author, or subject/keyword (Be sure to ask at the reference desk, 1st floor library north,
if you need help)
2) Using the location and call number information from your Library catalog search, retrieve the book from the Library's book stacks. (If the book
is not on the shelf, please ask for help at the Reference or Circulation desks -- 1st floor, library north)
How can I find articles in magzaines, journals, and newspapers?
You will need to search one of the many online Article Databases available on the library website. If you can't find full-text articles using these databases, you need to consult the Library Catalog using the Journals/Magazines/Newspapers tab to see if we own the journal in print you need. If you are looking for articles for the first time, we recommend that you ask for help at the Reference Desk (1st floor, Library north).
How can I find a video or music CD in the Library?
1) Go to the Library Catalog Advanced Search
2) Enter the title, composer, performer, or subject/keywords.
3) Select either "Videos, Films " or "Sound Recordings" from the Material Type drop-down menu
4) Click on "Search". Note: All media materials are located in the Music & Media Center (3rd floor, Library North).
How do I get help with government documents?
See the Government Information Resources page.
How do I get something from special collections?
See the Special Collections page.